Individual Therapy Protocol
- After I.T. treatment be sure to drink plenty of water to help flush the toxins.
- Icing at home after can help reduce bruising and soreness
Graston (Muscle Stripping Technique)
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Effectively breaks down scar tissue
- Breaks down fascial restrictions
- Detects and effectively treats areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
Sore spots that occur in a muscle. Can be toxins that accumulate around nerve bundles in your muscles.
- Increases range of motion
- Decreases muscle stiffness and tension
- Can help to reduce headaches
- Improves flexibility
- Improves circulation
- Fewer muscle spasms
- Help improve flexibility
- Increase range of motion in your joints
- May help decrease your risk of injuries by helping your joints move through their full range of motion
- Enabling your muscles to work most effectively.
- Increases blood flow to the muscle.